What Our Clients Are Saying About Live Chat
"We have been using Live Chat on our website for many years and have been seeing decent results, but we did not like the mobile integration of our previous vendor. We switched over to MD Internet Marketing’s Live Chat feature and saw immediate results with the text and Facebook integrations. They have been integral in providing our patients with a platform for easy communication with our practice, as well as provide immediate answers to potential patients' questions."
- Dr. Paul Vitenas
How It Works
- A unique SMS text phone number is assigned to your practice, then it is added to your website.
- Visitors can chat via their native mobile texting app.
- Real chat agents conduct 24/7 SMS text chats.
- Relevant lead information is emailed to you immediately.
- Visitors can be transferred from Live Chat directly to your practice phone in real-time.
- Every chat is encrypted to protect patient privacy and ensure 100% compliance with the law.
- Your visitors’ mobile numbers are captured immediately.
- Visitors have the comfort of using their own phones and the convenience to engage on the go and on their own time.
- Chat with your website visitors in real-time.
- Live Chat has proven to increase your website conversion rate by over 25%.
- Live Chat elements can be branded with your logo, color scheme and custom images.
- English and Spanish are both available for your website visitors
General Texting Statistics
- Prospects who are sent text messages convert 40% higher.
- The average adult spends 23 hours a week texting.
- Messaging is the #1 reported use of smartphones.
- 64% of consumers think positively of companies that offer texting.
- 51% of chat leads generated come from mobile versus desktop.
- Clients see a 34% increase in mobile chat leads.
5 Reasons To Add Chat To Your Site
- Acquire More Leads
- Increase Patient Satisfaction
- Receive a Positive ROI
- Gain a Competitive Advantage
- Be More Available
Contact Us To Learn
Schedule a quick 15-minute conversation to learn more.