Take Your Social Media to a New Level
We are a focused social media and marketing organization who has built our reputation as a leader in the cosmetic surgery industry. For the past 10+ years, we have been dedicated to serving the niche of cosmetic surgery practices in several markets across the country.
Social media marketing can and should be an essential part of your overall marketing strategy. It is important that your business stays active on several social properties on an ongoing basis with a consistent voice. Social media is important for your cosmetic practice for numerous reasons. The first by FAR, is that your target market is on social media, so you want to be where they are!
Choose 4 of the 6 social media products below for 1 custom weekly post on:
Google My Business
- Posting 80% about information and 20% about specials (if applicable)
- Promotional posting that focuses on your monthly specials for your practice
- Creative, engaging, and informational posts that match your brand and voice
- Increasing client's knowledge about your practice, your staff, and your treatment philosophy.
- Search engine friendly posts and back-linking from social sites
- Quarterly strategy meetings focused on your individual practice needs
- Social media monitoring for spam, negative comments or questions
- Proven strategies to increase patient engagement, likes, shares and website traffic
- AND MUCH MORE
See Posting Guidelines
Social Media Calendar
Check Out Some Existing Clients Social Media Properties:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DrPaulVitenas
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/plasticsurgeryassociates/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/DrVitenas
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/drpaulvitenas
Set-Up ($100 per hour with a maximum of 10 hours)
- Clean and organize social profiles, which includes deleting old listing, claiming, creating or combining duplicate profiles
- Create custom-built social media pages or enhancement of existing pages
- NAP Enhancement (Name, Address, Phone) for overall social media online presence
- Provide user names and access to all social profiles
Social Media Posting Guidelines
This information can help your team generate consistent content across multiple social media channels to help drive quality leads into your practice.